The department of endoscopy and ultrasound is one of the structural divisions of the Central Hospital of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Ukraine
Endoscopic and ultrasonic research methods conducted in the department
In diagnostic endoscopy
- fence material for cytological and histological research;
- Ureause test for the presence of helicobacter infection.
- In medical endoscopy
- Endoscopic Electroxision Polyps of the esophagus, stomach, duodenum and colon;
- bronchial sanation and endobronchial administration of medicines;
- Endoscopic stop of bleeding.
Ultrasound diagnostic research:
- Organs of the abdominal cavity;
- Kidneys and adrenal glands;
- Bladder and prostate gland;
- A small pelvis of women;
- Early pregnancy periods;
- Thyroid gland;
- Mammary glands;
- Soft tissues.
Low-invasive surgical interventions under ultrasound control:
- A thin aspiration puncture biopsy of internal organs,
- Puncture drainage methods.