Head of department
Eroshkin Alexei Andreevich
Candidate of Medical Sciences, Doctor Neurosurgeon, the highest category
+ 38 (066) 724-38-65
Departament phone 481 55 11
Specialists of the Department took internship and training in the leading clinics in Germany, France, Holland, Switzerland, Italy, Finland, Austria, etc.
Operations are performed according to the latest, modern techniques that have proven themselves as a "gold standard" of surgical treatment of neurosurgical pathology in Western Europe and United States.
The modern level of the diagnostic-therapeutic base of the hospital (computer tomography, CT-perfusion, magneto-resonance tomography, ultrasound dopplerography, electroneuromyography) allow all necessary surveys for accurate diagnosis.
In the clinic, low-invasive interventions on the brain, spine, peripheral nerves using a modern operating neurosurgical microscope are performed.
There are unique operations at the Main and Spinal Brain with the support of the employees of the Department of Neurosurgery of the National Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine and specialists in the Institute of Neurosurgery. the acad. A. P. Romodanova of Ukraine.
Mini-invasive interventions of treatment are used:
• The entire spectrum of radio frequency treatment of violations of the vegetative (sympathetic and parasympathetic) nervous system (neuromodulation and neuroblation).
• The entire spectrum of radio-frequency treatment of pain syndromes (neuromodulation and neuroblation).
• The entire spectrum of therapeutic steroid blockades for pain syndromes (epidural, transforaminal blockade of facet joints, paravertebral blocks, etc.).
Romanoha Dmitry Nikolayevich
+ 38 (096) 161-96-65
Operating neurosurgical compartment
equipped with the most up-to-date technique and is one of the best in Ukraine
• Neurosurgical microscope "Carl Zeiss Opmi Vario S 88" (Germany).
• S-arc (electron-optical converter) "CIOS SELECT WIT FD" company "Siemens Healthineers" (Germany). Installed in 2019 for the first time in Ukraine. There are no analogues of this latest equipment for today in our state.
• SCHMITZ (GERMANY) operating table.
• Micronoirurgical tools of AESCULAP (GERMANY).
• Neuroendoscopic microinstrument "Karl Storz" (Germany).
• The "STRYKER TPS" electrokroune (USA).
• The bracket for fixing the head "Mayfield Codman" (USA).
• Intraoperative Vascular Doppler Mizuho (Japan
We are treated
Carry out operations
• The hernia of intervertebral discs
• Stenoses of the spinal canal
• Compression fractures of vertebrae bodies
• Hemangiomes of the vertebral bodies
• Tumors of the spine and spinal cord (metastases in the spine, myelonic disease, chondromes, meningiomas, neurinomas, epindimoma, astrocytes)
• Degenerative diseases of the spine
• Surgical correction of spine deformations (scoliosis)
• Diseases of the interfereic nervous system (carpal and cubital channel syndrome)
• Craniocerebral trauma and its consequences (epidural, subdural, intracerebral hematoma and hearths of slaughter of the brain, directed fractures, skull defects).
• Stroke-hematoma, caverns, brain angiomas
• Outdoor brain tumors (meningioma, Svana, neurinoms)
• Intrauterine brain tumors (glioblastoma, astrocytes)
• Anomaly Arnold-Kiar
• The neuralgia of the trigeminal nerve
• Ganglionite wingednet node
• Palm hyperhidrosis
• Rayno's disease
• Blashing syndrome (erythrophobia)
• Endoscopic removal of the hernia of intervertebral discs
• Mini-Invasive Stabilization of the Sextant Spine
• Microsurgical treatment of stenosis of the vertebral channel
• Installation of dynamic fixation systems Coflex and Diam
• Systems of transpedicular fixation of the spine in spondylolisthoses and various variance variables
• Corporatoromy of vertebrae bodies with subsequent stabilization of the spine
• Decompression of reference nerves in tunnel neuropathy
• Vertebroplasty with hemangiomas of bodies, traumatic and pathological compression fractures of vertebrae and others
• Plastic defects of the skull Titin implants
• Installation of liquid-sensing systems
• Microsurgical removal of intrauterine (gliom of varying degrees of anaplasia: anaplastic astrocytoma, glioblastoma, etc.) and pusary (meningioma, seam) of brain tumors
• Removing a stroke-hemato, cavern, an angiomide of the brain.
• Removal of epidural, subdural, intrauterine hemistry and foci of slaughter of the brain
• Thoracosopic sympathectomy
Neurosurgical department is designed for 15 beds, provides highly skilled neurosurgical assistance as residents of Ukraine and near and far abroad.
In the department there are neurosurgeon doctors who regularly participate in conferences in conferences, congresses and congresses of neurosurgeons of Ukraine and Europe, publish articles in professional medical journals of Ukraine, as well as in foreign medical journals cited in the international scope-based scopus and web of Web of Science.
E-mail: [email protected]
YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/uc1-cnrj36itdbirrc7d7apw
What does Microdiscectomy mean?
Microdiscectomy is a low-invasive operation aimed at decompression of the nerve root, with hryvnia of intervertebral discs, which is carried out under an operating neurosurgical microscope using a special microsurgical instrument. Allows you to reduce intraoperative traumatization of tissues, including the risk of postoperative complications, reduce rehabilitation time in the postoperative period.
Impressions to surgical intervention: